Saturday, May 06, 2006

Confident Of Cowboys To Win Premiership!!

Before you say anything against my ‘Boys, you have to agree with me that the first 6 weeks of the season were absolutely fantastic. Their ball handling skills, attack and defence were all stunning. I cannot stress enough about how I am so very proud of them all.
While the past couple of games have been a bit ordinary, they have proven to us in the earlier part of the season that they can actually be up there with the big guns. They have, I know looked as though they have returned to their old bad habits, but I’d also like to be able to give them the benefit of the doubt, in saying that, they have had a few hard games to come home winners and have been looking a bit tired. They might well be in the need for a bit of a break, or maybe they just have to train that little bit harder. I don’t know, because I don’t personally know them and don’t train with them, obviously.
I would also like to say that I am very confident that they will return to form and come home at the end of the season with the big pointy trophy that all football teams crave to have in their possession.
In finishing, I would like to take the time to tell the ‘Boys, that no matter how the season ends up, you are winners to me, you are all MY ‘Boys and I don’t really care if you bring home the trophy or not. I’d just like to see you stick it to the likes of Phil Gould, who are with you when you’re winning and criticise you just that little bit too much, when you’re not. To me I couldn’t care less, because ultimately, in the end it comes down to three things, how you play the game, that you’re all good sports and you have fun doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home